This is a Complete Guide To Making Money Online
When it comes to making money online, many of the so-called “gurus” try to make things more complicated than they really are in order to convince you that you need to buy their products to learn how everything works. The truth is, however, that earning money online is not difficult or complicated. By following the guidelines set forth below, you can be bringing in money consistently before you know it.
1. Find out which problems people within your niche are currently struggling with. Choose one of these problems and develop a product that helps solve it. People are always willing to spend money on products that provide a real solution to a problem they have been facing.
2. Test your product extensively before you launch it. Not only will this help you determine whether or not it really works, but it will also allow you to gather testimonials. If possible, try to get the testimonials in audio or video formats since people tend to give these types of testimonials more credence. Ideally, the testimonials should portray the fact that the users are delighted that your product helped solve their problem.
3. Once you know your product works, the next step is to write your marketing copy. Be sure to make your writing as powerful as possible, incorporating elements of storytelling, humor and honesty. Make sure that your product is something people are truly interested in purchasing. Don’t just make assumptions. Instead, proactively seek out opinions from forums or other online resources to find out which products resonate the most with your potential buyers.
4. The next, and most challenging part of the process is to bring highly targeted traffic to your offer. One of the best ways to accomplish this is by purchasing a solo ad from another marketer within your niche who has an established mailing list. As long as your offer is compelling, this can be a fantastic way to drive people to your site and increase your orders.
5. Don’t forget to pre-sell to your visitors. This typically involves telling a compelling story about your product that ignites your visitors’ interest and makes them want to learn more. Once they make it through the pre-sell, you can then direct them to your sales page. By this point, they should be ready to make a purchase. Keep in mind, however, that no matter how far along in the sales funnel people are, you need to keep reminding them why they want your product. Sending visitors directly to a sales page without first capturing their interest with an engaging story is a surefire way to fail.
6. Make sure your sales page is as well-written as possible. If you are like most people, you will be better off outsourcing this part of the process to a writer who has plenty of experience writing copy that sells. Although it may cost you a bit of money, it is money well spent when you consider how dramatically the sales copy could affect your sales.
7. Don’t forget to incorporate back-end offers to make even more money. Keep in mind that it may be worth it for you to either break even or lose money during your initial transaction with a customer if it means that they sign up to your list. Once they are on your mailing list, you can market related products to them over and over again. This offsets the initial loss and helps set you up for future success.
8. Make building a responsive mailing list one of your top priorities. Work hard on getting people signed up to your list, and on sending them compelling content so that they stay there.
That’s how easy it is to make money online. There really are no secrets. Instead, it is just a matter of showing up and doing the work. As long as you apply yourself each and every day, you should be able to start earning money online before you know it.
To your success,
P.S. Check this out –>